Human Digital is looking for a freelance digital consultant to design and manage premium experiences for our clients. This position is targeted to someone with 1-4 years experience.
About Human Digital
We are a consultancy working collaboratively with clients in Australia and New Zealand to create experiences that delight customers but that also make life easier for our client’s employees and suppliers. We use strategy and design techniques to develop solutions that work.
Primary purpose of the role
To solve problems for our clients by using Human Digital strategy and design techniques.
- Support workshop design and facilitation, using various techniques to deliver alignment and prioritisation
- Undertake research including interviews, focus groups, contextual enquiries, observations etc…
- Synthesise findings to deliver outstanding research insights
- Design future state experiences by sketching and prototyping ideas
- Create stories to describe new ideas
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget to meet business needs
- Manage client communications
- A positive attitude with the ablity to balance customer outcomes with business needs and pressures
- Ability to work both independantly and collaboratively
- Proactive and self starting
- A desire for continuious self improvement
- Ability to work from Auckland NZ
- Knowledge and skills acquired through study and/or practical experience
- The primary location of work is Auckland New Zealand
- Some travel in New Zealand and Australia may be required (estimated 10% 0f time or less)
- This contract pays $30 per hour +GST
Please apply if you are interested.